The adapter Type B can be used in the following countries: American Samoa, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Liberia, Mexico, Micronesia, Monserrat, Nicaragua, Okinawa, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, USA, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (Exceptions may occur). The input is a universal receptacle that accepts all types of connectors (Including: 2-Prong US “polarized”, 3-Prong US grounded, European, UK, AUS and India plug standards. But not the large South African plug). This adapter does not change the Voltage. Please check the voltage standard for the travel destination and use a Voltage converter with the adapter if needed. (example, Europe use mainly 230 Volts). Many electrical devices such as AC/DC chargers for Laptops, cameras etc. allow a multi range Voltage (110-240 Volts) and eliminate the need of a Voltage converter. Sometimes electrical device have a switch for either 120 or 230 Volts (remember to set back!). Please check the specifications on your equipment. Powering a 120 Volts device with 230 Volts can destroy the equipment and cause fire.
More About The Product
- Small Travel Size – 3 Pack
- Standard: Type B plug, US, Japan, Canada CEE 7/16. Grounded 3-Prong plug.
- Accepts plugs from all countries including USA, does NOT accept plugs from S. Africa
- New conductivity design – internal metal interfaces provides better Conductivity
- Grounded 3 Prong plug. Max Capacity Up to 3000 Watt (max 250 Volt, 13 A)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty included